Useful tips for travellers:
- Plan your journey on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and benefit from a discount for the crossing (off-peak fare).
- Check our site www.teso.nl for additional sailings and potential waiting times.
- Follow us on Twitter for up-to-date travel information (in Dutch): www.twitter.com/BootTexel
- Going back home? Check the traffic at the ferry on our webcam on www.teso.nl.
- Purchase your return ticket in advance online on www.teso.nl
- Traveling by Public Transport.
Buy a Texelhopper ticket at the Connexxion desk at Den Helder station or from the driver on the bus.
From Den Helder you can reach the harbour on line 33.
All other destinations can be reached by the Texelhopper mini-buses (by reservation). Your mini-bus will be waiting for you when you leave the boat on the right side.
- Parkingplaces at Texel. For further information please click here.