Measures during crossing
The following measures have been in place at TESO
- Drivers and all occupants are advised to remain in their vehicle during the 20-minute crossing. If you leave your vehicle, you have to wear a non-medical mask.
- Our buffets on board our ferries are open. The kiosk at the harbour is open for take away only.
- Pedestrians and cyclists should follow the general national hygiene guidelines and keep a responsible distance from one another in the lounge or on the outside deck, weather permitting.
- Wearing a non-medical facemask will be compulsory for pedestrians and cyclists aged 13 and older.
- TESO employees will no longer accept payments in cash. This means that you have to purchase your ferry ticket in advance. You can do so here.
If you have any questions, you can reach us during office hours on +31 (0)222 36 96 00 or email us at email@example.com.
Before travelling, we recommend that you always consult this website for the latest information, just to be sure.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We wish you a pleasant crossing.
> Frequently asked questions on facemasks