Measures during crossing
The following measures have been in place at TESO
- Drivers and all occupants must remain in their vehicle during the 20-minute crossing. If you leave your vehicle for toilet, you have to wear a non-medical mask.
- From the 15th of October our buffets on board our ferries will be closeds. The kiosk at the harbour is open for take away only.
- Pedestrians and cyclists should follow the general national hygiene guidelines and keep a responsible distance from one another in the lounge or on the outside deck, weather permitting.
- Wearing a non-medical facemask will be compulsory on public transport and TESO for pedestrians and cyclists aged 13 and older.
- TESO employees will no longer accept payments in cash. This means that you have to purchase your ferry ticket in advance. You can do so here.
- Before travelling, we recommend that you always consult this website for the latest information, just to be sure.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We wish you a pleasant crossing.
> Frequently asked questions on facemasks